This is ridiculous. We are college students and we are adults. Seattle University should not censor our internet. Whether it be crude humor, gun websites, or porn, we are adults and we can choose what we look at on the internet. The university is trying to regulate what is “appropriate” but that is including what we may find funny, our political stances, or our right to our own sexuality. Not even to mention this is an academic institution and many of us regularly work with this material for academic reasons. This needs to end now.
- kelseycook27 likes this
- breadfaculty reblogged this from recklesslyoptimistic and added:
- recklesslyoptimistic reblogged this from hopwithit
- recklesslyoptimistic likes this
- oma-seattleu likes this
- itaekkyungbaro likes this
- musicalhallucinations said: what sites are blocked?? I didn’t even know this was happening??
- hopwithit posted this